Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perpetual Motion Forum Index -> Guild Rules & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alveena
Guild Master

re: Away and not able to raid..

If you are away and not able to raid for 2 weeks or more please, send a note to Alveena or Nopliz, or post a reply in this thread.
Isker
The_Isker
Raider Rank 3

re: Tanning my bark

Greetings,

We are going to visit Mrs. Isker's sister in Malaysia 13.-30.10.13.

I cannot raid during that time. Might be available 30.10. but probably not a great idea...

---- I
Alveena
Guild Master

Ok.
Arknoc
Raider Rank 3

Hey hey,

As you know by now, our little son has come into the world. Unfortunately we are not experienced enough to play at the same time like Veena and Nopliz, so I am signing out for Engla and I until further notice.

Before the little guy came along, I was sometimes having trouble staying awake at the end of the raids, but I am certain that I will fall asleep now. :-P

We'll let you know when we are ready again. Good luck in the raids. (if you need to recruit people, and we'll get to be too many when we are back again, don't worry about it. We'll just wait for our spots again.)

/Ark

Jump to: