Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perpetual Motion Forum Index -> Guild Moving In To Legion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machello.
Raider Rank 3

re: Server Change

As some of you may know there is talk of Perpetual Motion changing server in Legion.

It will still be a pve realm but a realm with a higher population so we can get more people in the Guild and more people Raiding.

We would like to know how everybody feels about this please let us know and what Realm you would like. Any comments welcome we want everybody's input.

I know its a hard change for some ive been on this realm over 10 years so will be hard to leave but it's what i think is best in the long run for the Guild.

Goldenhair
Raider Rank 3

I am the change in the server. The fact is this will be good for the guild.

Well will merge with another guild. That would be a good start to the new server.

We must also begin to use macro to recruit, let people know about us.

Machello.
Raider Rank 3

I don't think we will merge with another guild on new serer Goldenballs we will just move the whole guild over.

As for spamming macro i do post in city's looking for new members and has also on Facebook but it seems most that want to raid are already raiding so hard to recruit new members on such a small realm.

Going back to you point about merging with another Guild is was something we looked in to a spoke about a few months back but its not that easy as people raid on different nights and there raid times are different to loot rules not being the same and if to many sign who gets left out might cause issues so i think the move to a high pop server is the best move. 

Goldenhair
Raider Rank 3

Is not suicide because they will perish among other guild?
If only the point is there were more people to recruit do not know if it will be good.

I hope more people will find there.

Skyrunner12
Raider Rank 3

Well. Silvermoon is the only real option I think. It's the most populated PvE server by a wide margin with an alliance player base five times as large as ER. Going with the next best server after that will only double the amount of alliance players.

I'm ready. Let's get a move on :)

Machello.
Raider Rank 3

But do we wan't to go to a server that's got a to high population as questing wont be easy and remember start of WoD the queues to get on server were over an hour long.

Yes we want a higher populated  realm but i don't know if we want to move to the highest populated server just a thought 

Selenna the Great

I think moving to a new server is a good idea - ER's population has been dropping for a long time and the glory days of having to queue to get in are way past.  It's always hard to move on from your 'home', but with the introduction of battle.net and other social tools it's super easy to keep in touch with your pals, plus with the amount of alts Machello has I doubt he'll be moving them all over to the  new server ;-)

Machello.
Raider Rank 3

Selenna the Great wrote:

plus with the amount of alts Machello has I doubt he'll be moving them all over to the  new server ;-)

Sky and Tictac have more lvl 100's than me lol

but regarding alts for people that don't want to move alts over there welcome to stick them in my / booms old guild so we can still all be together on this server to

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Perpetual Motion Forum Index -> Guild Moving In To Legion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: